Cutting Cords Workshop
- Saturday 7 January 2017
Type of Event
This is a one-day workshop running from 10am until 5pm
Cords are ties, which can energetically connect a person with life situations, people, object, places, thought forms or animals. Most of these energetic connections are made quite naturally in our lives when we meet and bond with other people, places etc. and they will usually attach and detach in a healthy way. However, on other occasions they stay in place for longer than is appropriate for one or both parties and maintain behaviour, situation or similar which can become unhealthy for one or more individuals.
The potential impact of negative energetic cords can be:
- Disease, pain or illness
- Reduced energy levels as our energy is being drained
- Intrusive thoughts about a person or situation
- Trapped in a relationship or job
- Feeling obliged to carry out certain behaviours that we don’t really like doing.
- Spiritual growth is slowed down or even stuck
- Repetitive challenging dreams
Pounds 55 for each person
The purpose of this workshop is to explore the concept of energy cords and how to work with them to positively affect your life now as a result. The contents are:
- What are energetic cords and how do they attach?
- Distinction between positive and negative cords
- Where cords connect in the body
- Definitions of karmic, ancestral cords and connections with objects, animals, people, places, thought forms, ideas etc.
- Impact of the existence of negative energetic cords
- Energy vampires and tips to deal with psychic attacks
- Different methods for the removal / cutting of energy cords for the self and others
- Reminders on energy management
This workshop is for those who already have a simple understanding of basic energy management and also for those want to use the techniques learned as part of a personal development or as a supplement to other holistic practices such as hypnosis, regression, Reiki, theta healing, psychic readings, healing, mediumship etc.
There are no requirements to join this workshop.
Your investment is £55
How to apply
To book a place or to ask any questions about this workshop please email email@example.com
This workshop Training is led by Doug Buckingham
All deposits paid are non-refundable
England ♦ Mexico ♦ Italy