Reiki Level 1 course
- Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th September 2017 – Chalfont St Giles, Bucks
Type of Event
This is a two-day course running from 10am until 5.00pm each day
The principle aim of the Reiki Level One Course is to attune you to Reiki, which will empower you to use it for both self-healing, balancing your own energy and for working with friends and family. It is also highly beneficial for your own personal development and transformation.
This course is suitable for people for anyone interested in their own personal or spiritual development and for professionals and therapists that would like to integrate it within their existing work. There are no pre-course requirements. If you are unsure whether this course might be suitable for you, then please email me before booking.
- What is Reiki and how it works
- The History of Usui Reiki and its core principles
- The Attunement into Reiki Energy
- Hand position and techniques for self-healing and working with others
- Knowledge of the Chakras and the Human Energy Field
- Practical exercises of Grounding, Psychic Protection, Balancing the Chakras
- Meditation and guided visualisations
- Supervised practice of treating other people with Reiki
- How to incorporate Reiki into your daily life
There are no requirements to join this course.
The cost of the course is £195 which includes a comprehensive Reiki 1 manual, your Reiki 1 Certificate and post course supervision.
To book a place pay a deposit or pay in full here
How to apply
To book a place or to ask any questions about this Reiki course please email email@example.com
Doug Buckingham – Doug first taught Reiki in 2006 and since then had initiated 100’s of people into Usui Reiki. As well as being a Reiki Master/Teacher, Doug has also taught Hypnosis and Regression for 7 years in a number of different countries around the world, and has a wealth of teaching experience.
For those who have to travel to the venue, there are 2 simple Bed & Simple Breakfast spaces available at the course venue for a nominal fee.
All deposits paid are non-refundable