Reiki Master training in UK 2016/2017
- Starting June 2017, dates of modules to be confirmed
Type of Event
The Reiki Master Practitioner Course runs over 4 days (Either a 4 day course or 2 weekends) from 10am-5.30pm.
All days run from 10am until 5.30pm
This unique Master Practitioner Level is the next step in the Usui Reiki journey after Reiki 2, it offers an increase in your own energy, as well as the capacity to work with others on even more beneficial levels. This training involves a significant commitment of time and money on the part of all students, but will give you an excellent understanding of a professional training structure.
There are many benefits to becoming a Reiki Master Practitioner. If you have got this far in your Reiki journey then you will have already seen and experienced the wonders of Reiki for yourself and others. At this level it gets even better! As well as deepening your Reiki experience, this course and this level of energy will also be wonderfully transformative for your own personal healing journey. We will also work on integrating Reiki into your life more in a practical, grounded way and also see how it ties in with other parts of your spiritual path.
The course content is very comprehensive and in addition to the traditional Usui Reiki, covers many subjects including:
- The initiation into four Reiki Master symbols
- Setting up a Reiki energy grid inside a space
- Reiki “psychic surgery”
- Moving energy technique
- Shadow and wounded healer
- True and False Self
- The multi-dimensional Reiki Grid
- Working with crystals and Reiki and setting up a crystal energy grid
- Clearing the energy of spaces
- Working with the Hui Yin and the Microcosmic Orbit Meditation
- The Violet Breath
- Cutting cords with Reiki
- Spirit attachments and releasing spirits with Reiki
- Techniques e.g. visualisation, active meditation, body scanning
- Creating a Safe Sacred Space
- Developing your own Reiki practice
- Review of all legal standards and requirements for practice and teaching
- Reiki Lineage.
- More on the Energy system of the body.
- Advanced Reiki Meditation techniques.
- Introduction and practice of the Violet Breath technique.
- Working with the Hui Yin and the Microcosmic Orbit Meditation.
- Healing Attunements – theory and practice.
- Reiki 1 Attunement – theory and practice.
- Reiki 2 Attunement – theory and practice.
- Reiki 3A Attunement – theory and practice.
- Reiki 3B Attunement – theory and practice.
- Review of all legal standards and requirements for practice and teaching.
- Assessment of potential students.
- Basic teaching techniques.
- Course structure and development of teaching resources.
To complete Reiki Master training you will need all the above and:
- Practice at attunements of other students, to be observed by the ReikiTeacher.
- Treatments of other students or clients, to be observed by the Reiki Teacher.
- Presentation of case studies.
- Student observation of Reiki training sessions at any level including participating in the teaching at the discretion of the Reiki Teacher and assistance with supervision of students during practical sessions. (Each training day represents six hours contact time).
- Participation in Reiki share groups.
- Facilitation of Reiki shares including guided meditations, healing circles and empowerments.
- Completion of the Usui Reiki level 2 including the ability to draw and name the symbols reasonably well.
- To have successfully completed and presented three case studies each consisting of three treatments.
- At least 6 months experience at working at this level (professionally or not) in Reiki shares and individual sessions
Practitioners who have previously trained with other masters in the past are very welcome to apply, but it will be necessary to discuss what you have covered in your previous training and your expectations of advanced level training.
The cost of the four day course and related supervision is £600 which includes a comprehensive Reiki Master manual, your Reiki Master Certificate and course supervision.
How to apply
To book a place or to ask any questions about this Reiki course please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All deposits paid are non-refundable
England ♦ Italy